This course emphasizes on how the processes of the writing and reading skills are correlated. Course contents and activities will take on learners in making the reading-writing connection via comprehending and applying instructional strategies and evaluation techniques to develop students’ writing.
Therefore, the students are able to:
- Comprehend texts regarding non-verbal communication.
- Make an outline for the reading passage.
- Write the summary paragraph of the text.
- Write the basic essay with three parts: an introduction, a body, and a conclusion.
- Read the text about non-verbal communication
- Write summary from actual information and a basic essay with the outline note.
- ‘if’ as an adverbial subordinator and a complementizer
- Nominal that-clause